Sunday 29 January 2012

Good news for my work but not so good news for my blog.

Moving to Australia from Greece a few months ago I found my self in the not familiar position of applying for a job and especially doing it in another country. But searching and waiting period is over as now I am employed at the biggest city council in Australia.
That is surely good news for me since working in traffic and transport issues for a city so high up the global city hierarchy is a big challenge. Having the opportunity to help in the effort to improve people’s every day life or to contribute in developing policies and strategies to enhance city’s sustainable mobility is a great honor and at the same time responsibility.
I am afraid that starting work in a daily basis is bad news for my blog since my free time is considerably minimised. I must admit that I was never a consistent bloger even at times that I had more time available. But …
I will do my best to continue this blog and find the time and good mood to keep writing about interesting aspects of traffic and transport always from a sustainable point of view.  

No comments:

Post a Comment